Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Many Faces of Ethan...


Lots of fun pictures of Ethan this week, since he's smiling and "talking" more each day. He's a happy little chap (unless he's, well, you know... pooping).

I'm convinced that he knows more than he lets on... Sometimes he already looks like he's up to something...

At least he's willing to humor his mom when she's bumbling around with the camera.

We had some fun this weekend at the pumpkin patch! Ethan was great, the weather was beautiful, and we were blessed with some quiet family time. So fall, so good! ;-)

(We'll be carving the pumpkins today, but those pictures will have to wait until next week, or I'll never get this entry posted!)

Hope everyone has a fun Halloween! Love to all!















2 comments:

  1. Thats cool. Looks like you guys are having fun> Cant wait to see you guys. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is SO much FUN! I LOVE the pics! Ethan's so happy and has my vote for being the cutest pumpkin in the pumpkin patch! :) Love you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete