Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween!





Happy (belated) Halloween, everyone! Blog is a little late this week (sorry), but we've had lots-a-happenin' this week!

Ethan's first Halloween is one he'll be happy not to remember, as he was pumpkin-stuffing all weekend long! We had a lot of fun visiting with Nana and passing out candy to loads of trick-or-treaters.

E-Man's 2-month birthday was Monday! To celebrate, we took him to the doctor today to get stuck with needles. OUCH! Poor little guy... He did so well though! He only cried for a few rough seconds. Otherwise, he is quite healthy at 12 pounds, and 23.5 inches long. The doctor said he had "extraordinary weight gain" (in a good way... not in the "I need to contact Biggest Loser kind of way")!

We're excited to watch Ethan grow, learn, and change every day. He's a happy, sweet little guy, and we wish everyone could be here to hang with us!

Love to all, and have a happy week!!














3 comments:

  1. I can't stop looking at the pictures! Ethan is going to have the best Kodak memories for his fabulous scrapbook. You all look great, Hobbes; always a good sport. argh! No more celebrating my grandson's special birthday milestones with doctor visits... come to Grannie's Ethan! :) Wish I could have been there to join in the fun and since I couldn't, I really, REALLY appreciate all the pictures! LOVE YOU! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable! I had a great visit! Wish I was close enough to walk with him everyday! Thanks for sharing all the great photos! Love to all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. IN LOVE LOVE LOVE with the monkey in the pumpkin! GREAT idea!

    ReplyDelete