


Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm a little late on the Thanksgiving blog post, but it's that most wonderfully busy time of the year! Ethan took a REALLY big road trip for the Turkey Day, as we headed to Florida to spend time with Nana, Uncle Z & Aunt B, the Mazzas, and more!
(Don't worry, Ethan did not get stuffed into a Turkey or anywhere else, as he did for Halloween!)
We had a really great time, and the little guy did great on the road trip!
We got our Christmas tree up and ablaze, and check your mailbox within the next couple of weeks for the best family Christmas card ever!!
We love you all!
You are all so photogenic!!! Precious family photos!! Love you! XOXO
ReplyDeleteGreat photos and what wonderful memories! ... especially love 'Santa' with his little helper. ~(PS) Ethan enjoying football w/pretzels and beer; like father like son except I'm sure Ethan was shouting GO BLUE! hehe *wink*
ReplyDeleteIt was so great seeing the little monkey! I can't wait to see him more! Please let us know if you ever need anything!
ReplyDelete