...BIG HUGE SMILE ON MY FACE right now and happy tears aflowing! He's so precious and growing by leaps and bounds! Can't wait to have a chat with him in person! Give Ethan a big cuddle for me. xoxo
I saw the cutest thing at the baby section today at a store...baby knee pads! I almost bought them for Ethan, but didn't know if you already had them! TOO cute!
He is getting so big!! His sweet personality is really showing! I wanna hug him! XOXO
ReplyDelete...BIG HUGE SMILE ON MY FACE right now and happy tears aflowing! He's so precious and growing by leaps and bounds! Can't wait to have a chat with him in person! Give Ethan a big cuddle for me. xoxo
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, he is the cutest little thing!!!
ReplyDeleteI saw the cutest thing at the baby section today at a store...baby knee pads! I almost bought them for Ethan, but didn't know if you already had them! TOO cute!
ReplyDelete