Look at that sweet face and those expressions! #1. ..this looks like fun! #2. I wonder what this tastes like? #3. I don't like purple eggs, Sam I Am #4. Hmmm, I wonder Mommy is up to now? #5. HEY! Where's one of those chocolate bunnies I've been hearing about? hehehe.... LOVE the pictures. Thanks for keeping up the blog for us! xoxo
Love the photos! He is getting so big! Can't wait to hug him & kiss his cheekies! Love the "thoughtful/concentration" pose! Angel baby! XOXO
ReplyDeleteLook at that sweet face and those expressions! #1. ..this looks like fun!
ReplyDelete#2. I wonder what this tastes like?
#3. I don't like purple eggs, Sam I Am
#4. Hmmm, I wonder Mommy is up to now?
#5. HEY! Where's one of those chocolate bunnies I've been hearing about?
hehehe.... LOVE the pictures. Thanks for keeping up the blog for us! xoxo